September 14, 2014 Leave a comment
- Here For You – Matt Redman
- Whom Shall I Fear – Chris Tomlin
- Because Of Who You Are – Martha Munizzi
Amazing day at GraceLife today. We had a panel discussion with Pastor Carlo, Tim Catchim, and Tony Stefko about “Life on Mission.” I soaked in every word and took lots of notes.
- Tim Catchim functions as a multi-vocational entrepreneur. He has started several business, to include a curbside recycling business, a Go Green Initiative, as well as Generate: A Coaching and Consultancy practice for church planters and start up businesses. He has also been instrumental in the start up phases of several non-profits.
- Tony Stefko is the lead pastor at Quad 4 Church, a missional community in Clarksville Tn.
Singing wise, we had an awesome moment of worshiping God in music. I was blown away at the response through music. The place sounded amazing listening to a crowd of worshipers singing loud. Mostly, what touched me most was during the song Whom Shall I Fear. I looked over and saw my buddy’s very young daughter singing with her eyes closed and I had to back away from the mic and began to cry (just a little). It was such an innocent expression from a young girl sing to her God that she has no one to fear. what a moment.
It had been a while since we sang Because Of Who You Are and thought today was a great day to dust it off and sing it again. we could have stayed in the moment but I knew we had a lot to discuss and I didn’t feel we needed to extend worship. But it was really a great moment of worship this morning. I believe God spoke from the music and the message from what I heard from folks after we dismissed.
I love my church but I can’t wait to get back to my hometown and begin the work of building a missional community in Lewisburg, GraceLife Lewisburg.